In this workshop, various technical issues on 6G communication systems will be presented. The scope will be on application of artificial intelligence for 6G communications, 6G communications at the Terahertz band, 6G communications in satellite networks.
5G networks and devices are now a reality with wide deployment, but the demand for higher data rate is still booming, and will be soon necessary for 6G wireless communication systems. Also artificial Intelligence (AI) will play a significant role in 6G, and thus more computation and communication resources will be consumed, where their optimization will be a critical mission.
At this point, we prepare a workshop for various technical issues on intelligent 6G communications.
The aim of the workshop is for researchers and practitioners in these fields to provide the state of art technology information such as recent developments, technology trends, and research results, as well as initiatives related to industrial information technology. Also, this workshop is intended to introduce current research activities about the artificial intelligence for 6G communications, 6G communications at the Terahertz band, 6G communications in satellite networks.
- AI for 6G communications
- 6G communications at the Terahertz band
- 6G communications in satellite networks
- Prof. Inkyu Lee (Korea University)
- Prof. Chung Gu Kang (Korea University)
- Prof. Sang Hyun Lee (Korea University)
- Prof. Joong Heon Kim (Korea University)
- Prof. Nam Yoon Lee (POSTECH)
- Prof. Won Jae Shin (Ajou University)
- Prof. Hoon Lee (Pukyong University)