We would like to introduce the latest research results related to AI-based immersive content technology from the Content Research Division of ETRI.
With the advent of the Metaverse era, where real virtual convergence and virtual economy appear following VR/AR/XR (eXtended Reality), immersive content technology is becoming more important than ever. This workshop introduces the core technologies of intelligent immersive content under development to realize a life where people-centered industries and cultures coexist. In particular, AI-based content creation, interaction, recognition technology, and realistic visualization technology will be introduced.
- Simplification method of 3D building model
- Convolutional neural network that functions as a filter
- Human interactive learning technology
- AI-based ship type identification technology
- Plenoptic video technology
- Dr. Jinseo Kim (ETRI)
- Prof. Sang-Kwang Lee (UST, ETRI)
- Prof. Changick Kim (KAIST)
- Prof. Seongoun Hwang (Gachon University)
- Prof. Dongsik Jo (Ulsan University)
- Prof. Jeongtae Kim (Ewha Womans University)