The workshop is to solicit any papers related to research of the brain science and ICT Convergence for health care in theories, application, Open Smart Platform and survey works, etc.
- Date: Oct. 20. 2021. (Wed)
Same as ICTC2021 regular paper (http://ictc.org/?page_id=43).
Recently, the healthcare industry has shifted from treatment to prevention and health care. Therefore, the importance of the disease likely to predict and personalized health care service is increasing. As the aging society approaches, social concern became interested in brain disease in geriatric diseases. Therefore, to secure the competitiveness of brain science technology, research has been conducted on various ways including early screening and treatment. This workshop will introduce various research activities, like technology proposal and solution, open service platform design with ICT convergence for prediction, screening, evaluation, and healing of brain diseases in brain science field. We would like respectfully to invite technical papers addressing current research activities and proposing collaborative research directions.
- Deep learning algorithm regarding Brain Science
- Modeling using Machine learning for Diagnostics, Risk Prediction of Brian Disease
- Training Contents Modeling (VR/AR/BCI)
- CDSS Ontology Technologies
- Brain perception response using smart digital device
- Open Service Platform Design
- Others(Applications, Cases Research, Commercialization)
ICTC 2021 workshops invite the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page (max) full paper for selected journal publication or a 3-page (max) short paper via https://edas.info/N28266. All submissions should be in PDF format, formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages following the standard IEEE conference templates. The minimum paper length is 3 pages for all papers. Papers exceeding 6 pages or below 3 pages will not be accepted by EDAS. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://ictc.org/?page_id=85).
- Prof. Youngim Cho (Gachon University, email@example.com)
- Prof. Seokhee Oh (Gachon University, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Taegkeun Whangbo (Gachon University)
- Prof. Youngim Cho (Gachon University)
- Prof. Seongjin Cho (Gill Medical Center)
- Prof. Kwanggi Kim (Gill Medical Center)
- Prof. Hongee Kim (Seoul National University)
- Prof. Eun-Seok Ryu (Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU))
- Dr. Wookho Son (ETRI)
- Dr. Hyeonkyu Lee (I3Lab)