The workshop is to solicit any papers related to research of the brain science and ICT Convergence for health care in theories, application, Open Smart Platform and survey works, etc.
Same as ICTC2020 regular paper (http://ictc.org/?page_id=43).
Recently, ICT Convergence Technologies are open a Neo-Renaissance era like Smart Platform has changed the dynamics of the global market.
Concerns about ICT convergence, especially in the defense sector, are also of great importance in high-tech weapon industries worldwide.
Therefore, ICT convergence research is now a time to expand beyond civilian advanced technology to fusion with defense technology.
At this point, we have prepared workshops for various opinions, academic and technical exchanges among academia, industry, and military organizations.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia from outside and provide the state of art technology information such as recent developments, technology trends, and research results, as well as initiatives related to industrial information technology and convergence. Also, This workshop is intended to introduce current research activities about civil-military ICT convergence area and proposing research directions for military applications.
- Civil-Military ICT Convergence
- Infrastructure and Technology in Industrial Informatics
- Distributed, Embedded and Networked Control System
- Factory Automation and Industrial Informatics
- Industrial Informatics Applications
- New Paradigms in Industrial Informatics
- Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks in Industrial Automation
- Industrial IoT(Internet of Things)
- Industry 4.0
Future Factories and New Foundries
ICTC 2020 workshops invite the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page (max) full paper for selected journal publication or a 3-page (max) short paper via https://edas.info/N27414. All submissions should be in PDF format, formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages following the standard IEEE conference templates. The minimum paper length is 3 pages for all papers. Papers exceeding 6 pages or below 3 pages will not be accepted by EDAS. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://ictc.org/?page_id=85).
- Dong Seong, Kim (Kumoh National Institute of Technology(kit))
- Young June, Choi (Ajou University)
- Rae Ho, Park (ETRI)
- Seung Kil, Heu (Hanwha System)
- Chang Woo, Kim (LIG Nex1)
- Changhee, Joo (UNIST)
- Soo Hee, Han (POSTECH)
- Soo Young, Shin (Kumoh National Institute of Technology(KIT))
- Sung Tek, Kahng (Incheon National University)
- Hyukjoon, Lee (Kwangwoon University)
- Haewoon, Nam (Hanyang University)
- Jae Min, Lee (Kumoh National Institute of Technology(KIT))
- Byung Yun, Lee (ETRI)
- will be added