Quantum computing and information technology is a rapidly growing area anticipating practical applications in the mid-near future. The most recent developments in the area of quantum computation, communication, and metrology will be presented.
- Submission deadline: August 15, 2020 (AoE)
- Notification of acceptance: August 29, 2020
The Workshop on Quantum Information Technologies for Industry (QITI) is part of the 11th International Conference on ICT Convergence, aiming to bring experts from quantum information science, engineering, and industry to discuss the latest progress at the frontier of quantum information technology, and challenges and opportunities for its industrial applications in the noisy intermediate-scale quantum (NISQ) era. We invite research papers on all aspects of quantum information technology, as well as technical reports on its use cases in industry.
- Quantum processors and computing architecture
- Quantum information theory
- Quantum error correction and mitigation
- Quantum chemistry simulation
- Quantum machine learning
- Quantum finance
- Quantum optimization
- Quantum programming languages
- Quantum communications and cryptography
- Quantum sensing and metrology
- Hybrid quantum-classical methods
ICTC 2020 workshops invite the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page (max) full paper for selected journal publication or a 3-page (max) short paper via https://edas.info/N27414. All submissions should be in PDF format, formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages following the standard IEEE conference templates. The minimum paper length is 3 pages for all papers. Papers exceeding 6 pages or below 3 pages will not be accepted by EDAS. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://ictc.org/?page_id=85).
- Prof. June-Koo Kevin Rhee (KAIST)
- Dr. Daniel Kyungdeock Park (KAIST)
- Prof. Francesco Petruccione (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Prof. Dawei Lu (Southern University of Science and Technology)
- Prof. Joonwoo Bae (KAIST)
- Dr. Jeongho Bang (Korea Institute of Advanced Study)
- Dr. Young-Ik Sohn (PsiQuantum)