This workshop is to solicit any papers related to research of Internet infra system technologies, which include software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV).
Same as ICTC2020 regular paper (http://ictc.org/?page_id=43).
Software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) are two key technologies to enable a more efficient and flexible management of Internet Infra system. This workshop aims to bring together academic and industry researchers from SDN/NFV ecosystems to identify and discuss technical challenges, state of the art on the operation, management, and performance of SDN/NFV.
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- SDN-NFV Security
- Operation and management of SDN and NFV
- Performance of SDN and NFV
- Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)
ICTC 2020 workshops invite the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page (max) full paper for selected journal publication or a 3-page (max) short paper via https://edas.info/N27414. All submissions should be in PDF format, formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages following the standard IEEE conference templates. The minimum paper length is 3 pages for all papers. Papers exceeding 6 pages or below 3 pages will not be accepted by EDAS. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://ictc.org/?page_id=85).
- Prof. Younghan Kim (Soongsil University)
- Prof. Yun Won Chung (Soongsil University)
- Prof. James Won-Ki Hong (POSTECH)
- Prof. Jaehoon Paul Jeong (Sungkyunkwan University)
- Prof. Souhwan Jung (Soongsil University)
- Prof. Young Yong Kim (Yonsei University)
- Prof. Sangheon Pack (Korea University)
- Prof. Wang Cheol Song (Jeju University)
- Prof. Myungsik Yoo (Soongsil University)