ICTC is the unique global premier event for researchers, industry professionals, and academics interested in the latest developments in the emerging industrial convergence centered around the information and communication technologies (ICT). More specifically, it will address challenges with realizing ICT convergence over the various industrial sectors, including the internet infrastructures and applications in wireless & mobile communications, smart devices & consumer appliances, mobile cloud computing, green communication, healthcare and bio-informatics, and intelligent transportation. The conference is organized by KICS. The conference will include plenary sessions, technical sessions, and invited industrial sessions. Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings with an assigned ISBN number. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of internet infrastructures, services, technologies, and applications for ICT convergence.
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Wireless & Mobile Communication Systems and Infrastructure
- 5G, 4G, LTE, LTE-Advanced, WLAN, WPAN, WBAN
- Communication Networks and Future Internet Technologies
- Information & Communication Theory, and Their Applications
- Mobile Cloud Computing & Communication Systems and Applications
- Smart Media & Broadcasting, and Smart Devices/Appliances
- Green Communication Technologies and Solutions
- Energy Internet, Smart Grid Infrastructure and Applications
- Maritime Communications Systems & Networks
- Vehicular Information and Communication Technologies
- u-Healthcare Systems, and Bio-informatics & Its Applications
- Military and Defense Technologies
- SDN and Network Virtualization
- CCN/CDN/ICN/Delay-tolerant networks
- Public Protection & Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Web of Objects (WoO)
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and D2D Communications
- Encryption and Security for ICT Convergence
- Mobile S/W and Data Science
- Big Data and Smart Computing
- Other Services and Applications for ICT Convergence
Detailed formatting and submission instructions are available on our “Paper Submission” page at http://ictc.org/?page_id=96.
During ICTC 2018, Keynote Speeches and Special Talks will be delivered by high level VIPs and prominent speakers from ETRI, Qualcomm, Intel, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Microsoft, Cisco, Huawei, LG U+, KT, SKT, and so on.
The accepted paper will be presented either in an oral session or poster session. All accepted papers will appear in the ICTC 2018 proceedings only if at least one of the authors attends the conference to present the paper.
Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI-indexed journals such as Journal of Communications and Networks, ETRI Journal, Int’l Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Springer Peer-to-Peer Networking & Applications Journal, and other journals including Information Journal (Scopus), ICT Express, and KICS Journal after an express review and further revisions.
ICTC 2018 will present the Best Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
- Paper Submission Deadline: August 15, 2018 (firm deadline)
- Notification of Acceptance: September 7, 2018
- Camera Ready Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Author Registration Deadline: September 15, 2018