- Author Registration Deadline: September, 23, 2020
- Early Registration Deadline: September, 23, 2020
- Non-author Registration Deadline: October, 12, 2020
- To be published in the ICTC 2020 Conference Proceedings, a minimum of one author from each accepted paper MUST register at the Regular registration fee (member or non-member) and the paper must be presented at the conference.
- “Member” rates apply to members of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers), KICS (Korea Institute of Communications and Information Science), and CIC (China Institute of Communications).
- A valid student ID is required at the registration desk to check the eligibility for student-rate registration.
- ALL registrations include access to all conference sessions (paper, plenary, industrial, special, technical, and workshop), conference proceedings and coffee breaks, luncheon, and a ticket for banquet
- Non-refundable author registration fees must be paid prior to the early registration due (September 23, 2020).
- For non-author registrations, absolutely no cancellations/refunds will be accepted after September 23, 2020.
|Member / Non-member|
|USD (International)||KRW (Domestic)*|
|Regular||Early Birds||$600 / $660||₩600,000 / ₩660,000|
|On-Site||$660 / $770||₩660,000 / ₩770,000|
|Student*||Early Birds||$400 / $450||₩400,000 / ₩450,000|
|On-Site||$450 / $500||₩450,000 / ₩500,000|
|International Virtual Authors**||Early Birds||$200 / $220||₩200,000 / ₩220,000|
* Student : Students who do not present a paper
** International Virtual Author : Authors from institutions outside Korea may present their paper using online video due to the COVID-19. In this case, the registration fee will be discounted to USD 200 from USD 600.
– Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
* Bank Transfer
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
|Bank Name||WOORI BANK|
|Bank Address||1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Beneficiary||The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences (KICS)|
|Beneficiary Address||#1504, 42, Seocho-daero 78-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06626, Korea|
|Regular||Notice Received before September 23, 2020||Cancellation fee :
|Notice Received after September 23, 2020||No Refund|
If you have any questions, please contact Registration Secretariat of ICTC 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org