- Author Registration Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Early Registration Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Non-author Registration Deadline: September 30, 2021
- To be published in the ICTC 2021 Conference Proceedings, a minimum of one author from each accepted paper MUST register at the Regular registration fee (member or non-member) and the paper must be presented at the conference.
- “Member” rates apply to members of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers), KICS (Korea Institute of Communications and Information Science), and CIC (China Institute of Communications).
- A valid student ID is required at the registration desk to check the eligibility for student-rate registration.
- Non-refundable author registration fees must be paid prior to the early registration due (September 16, 2021).
- For non-author registrations, absolutely no cancellations/refunds will be accepted after September 16, 2021.
|Member / Non-member|
|USD (International)||KRW (Domestic)*|
|Regular||Early Birds||$600 / $660||₩600,000 / ₩660,000|
|On-Site||$660 / $770||₩660,000 / ₩770,000|
|Student*||Early Birds||$400 / $450||₩400,000 / ₩450,000|
|On-Site||$450 / $500||₩450,000 / ₩500,000|
|International Virtual Authors**||Early Birds||$200 / $220||₩200,000 / ₩220,000|
* Student : Students who do not present a paper
** International Virtual Author : Authors from institutions outside Korea may present their paper using online video due to the COVID-19. In this case, the registration fee will be discounted to USD 200 from USD 600.
– Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
* Bank Transfer
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
|Bank Name||WOORI BANK|
|Bank Address||1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Beneficiary||The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences (KICS)|
|Beneficiary Address||32-3, Nonhyeon-ro 38-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06296, Korea|
|Regular||Notice Received before
September 30, 2021
|Cancellation fee :
|Notice Received after
September 30, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact Registration Secretariat of ICTC 2021 at email@example.com